Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Time floating by...


I was packing the car the other morning, school bags, lunch boxes, etc, while my son was really taking his time about getting ready. There seems to be some sort of law of physics where the speed of the child in the morning is inversely proportional to how late you’re running, in layman’s terms, the later you are, the slower the kid. But if he hadn’t commented on the beautiful sunrise, I’d never have noticed it. I keep harping on about how everything is such a rush these days, and yet don’t seem to slow down myself. Sometimes us adults needs to stop and smell the proverbial roses once in a while.

2 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

Its great that he noticed it, lovely shot
Janette

Sue said...

I agree with Janette . . . that's quite something for a youngster to coment on . . . I do appreciate that the timing could have been better!!

This is an amazing photo and a super take of the prompt :-)

Sue :-)