Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bag Lady/Man?!?


The girls at HS:MS are making things so hard for me!! The prompt yesterday was for something purple, which ended up being a flower, and today's word is 'baglady' (and I'm niether a lady, nor do I carry a bag). Anita and Kirsty, if you're reading this, how about once a month or so we have a REALLY masculine word like 'Rugby' or perhaps 'Powertool'. Just kidding, if anything, it get's me to really think about what I'm shooting, which is a good thing I suppose. That being said, today's pic is of my camera bag.

3 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

Like what you have done with this shot.
Do Tweezers count as a powertool ?

Aubrey Harns said...

What a great shot. That looks like a terrific bag too - lots of padding and able to withstand the elements!
Blessings,
Aubrey

Sue said...

I was curious what you would come up with! I confess I did think of you when I saw the prompt :-D

Good take on the prompt.