Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All in a Row


Today's HS:MS word is 'Row' which actually has three different meanings. The one means objects or people in a straight line, the second means to propel a boat, and the third is an arguement. In order to clear up any confusion, the HS:MS girls give us the definition they want us to shoot which today is the first one, things in a straight line. I'm at the office at the moment (where it's always organised chaos), and the only things in a row here are the keys on my keyboard and the CDs in a rack. So here's my row...

3 comments:

Sue said...

I just knew it :-) Fabulous take for passion it's what I thought you would do after the "over" post.

I kept think arguement too for row! Neat shot of your cds, can't really see the titles though and I am so curious ;-)

Bye for now . . . Sue :-)

Anonymous said...

Brendan's wife here. Those are work storage cds so no music. But I can tell you that music is definitely one of his passions. He likes bands like Lincoln Park, Depeche Mode, Evanescence and he is going to hate me for this but has watched High School Musical with the kids numerous times and can't wait for HSM 3 to get here.

Igotmebabe said...

Hi Breandan's wife :) So glad you shared that with us :)
Great shot Brendan
Janette