Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tender, Sweet and Juicy


Yesterdays HS:MS word was juicy and I really wanted to try something other than fruit. When I first saw what the word was I thought there would be so many different things to try, but when it got down to the actual shooting, I was stumped. So fruit it is. Tomorrow my family and I are going to the Drakensberg for a well-deserved 7 day break, so this blog may be pretty quiet for a few days, but hopefully when I get back I'll have tons of pics to show you. I can't wait to show all the non-South Africans out there just how beautiful our country is. ONE MORE SLEEP!!

2 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

Nicely photographed. Hope you all have a lovely time away
Janette

Louise said...

have a fab holiday. Thanks for your lovely comments, they are appreciated.