Friday, September 19, 2008

Big, really BIG!


Today's HS:MS pic is a cheat from our overseas holiday, and the reason I had to use it was because I was packing all night for our week away at the Drakensberg. There was a traffic jam this morning and I happened to be on the bottom level of a four level interchange. Had I stuck my head out the window and photographed straight up showing all four levels, it would have made the perfect 'big' photo. BUT MY CAMERA WAS PACKED LAST NIGHT FOR OUR HOLIDAY!!! That'll teach me to leave home without it. Oh well... NO MORE SLEEPS!!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Overseas is over here :-)

We went down to London in May and did the wheel for the first time. I do not like heights, I had one or two wobbly moments BUT it was amazing :-)

This is a great shot Brendan. Enjoy your week away . . . oh that's today's post prompt! :-D

Sue . . . and thanks for your last comment . . . I am a "snapper with a compact" and so I was really delighted that someone with a "real camera" thought my photo was so good :-)

Igotmebabe said...

A great shot, my only experience of London was being stuck there for hours, waiting on a train/plane/bus to get back to Scotland, so although you live way over there you have seen more than me who lives over here :)
Janette

Chris T said...

Another great photo,also love the sunrise & the juice photo is great too. You won't have to convince me about your country - after visiting The Cape this time last year am all ready a major fan. Hoping to visit again sometime :) Have a great holiday