Friday, August 29, 2008

Y is for Yoyo


I was going to give today’s HS:MS prompt a miss today due to time constraints. As I mentioned yesterday (and probably the day before too) work this week has been chaotic. So when I got home this evening I opened a bottle of wine for my wife and I and prepared to settle down on the couch and hopefully catch a good movie. It was while I was opening the wine that I spotted the perfect letter Y for today’s prompt. Needless to say, before I sat down I was up again to take a photo and later I’ll get to settle down. Up down up down, just like a yoyo!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great shot :) Clever idea!

Chris T said...

Mmm my kind of shot - sitting here with glass of red as I write

Igotmebabe said...

Great shot Brendan, hope your wife didn't have to wait too long for her wine :)
Janette

Ruthie said...

Fantastic shot.

Love it, but then I do love wine :)