Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Chew on this...


Now this prompt was LOTS of fun, lots of bright colours, plenty of fun shapes, and something to chew on while I'm typing out the post. And my typing speed sucks so I can probably get through another three or four cherry-flavoured chews before I finish this. This is the one prompt where I was offered SO much help from my daughter, she offered to sort through our secret stash to find the sweets she thought to be the right colours. I think while you take a look at today's pic, I'll finish off these chews.

4 comments:

Igotmebabe said...

Love this Brendan. I think you should share those chews, they are bad for your teeth :)
Janette

Zoe said...

Oh yum, mouth watering! Might have to go and raid my daughter's snck box!!

Fab triangle yesterday too
x

Kirsty Wiseman said...

super cool shot... lubs it xx

Chris T said...

Like it - pity my kids are too big for those now. Although thinking about it I bet my son (26) has a stash in his room- he's still very much a sweets person- I just didn't think lol