Friday, August 22, 2008

The Elusive Boobs


I’ve been looking for ‘the letter B’ all day and it’s only now, towards the end of the day that I’ve found one. It’s not the best and I’ve used a bit of creative licence, but I’m sure if you look carefully you’ll see the two curves on the car’s dashboard as the curves from the elusive ‘letter B’. It was frustrating to shoot because I couldn’t fit a tripod on the driver’s seat, so in trying to hold the camera still I kept moving and blurring the shot. It turned out pretty well though.

6 comments:

Aubrey Harns said...

That is a very creative shot & it turned out well!
Blessings,
Aubrey

Chris T said...

Very clever shot- love the colours too

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great job!!

Igotmebabe said...

See what a bit of thinking does, really great shot
Janette

Stefij said...

hi great shot, your other posts are gerat as well!!!

Our Remodeling Blog said...

Great shot, Brendan! I have enjoyed all of your creative photos this week. I have to admit that I sort of stole your "Q" photo and used it for my own in a different way...I hope to catch up on the rest of the letters over the weekend because it is so fun!