Thursday, October 16, 2008

To have and to hold...


If there's one thing I'm learning through photography, it's that I'm beginning to see beautiful things in everyday life that ordinarily I would have missed. In the past I would have seen my son pick a flower and I would have thought 'how sweet' and carried on doing what I was doing. These days I'm constantly thinking what a beautiful shot it would make. Again, I can't claim the credit for today's pic, thanks go to my ever alert wife (who's already claimed my old camera. This hobby could get rather expensive).

7 comments:

Bobs said...

Oh, I do love those daisies with the pink-tipped petals.
Such a sweet, tender shot.

xx

Igotmebabe said...

A beautiful shot and I agree when you start taking photographs you start to see things differently
Janette

Hazel said...

Beautiful shot

Darcy Marshall said...

Lovely, simple but perfect.

Andrew said...

Hi Brendan
great to have another chap on board - and great blogging and photography too!
Andy

Louise said...

daily prompts like this help too. lovely shot. love your stripes too

Photographing Mom said...

Very poignant shot, Mrs. Brendan!!