Friday, October 31, 2008

Passage of time...


I wish I'd bought my new camera years ago. A lot of my photos were taken a while ago with my old camera which was a cheap point and shoot digital camera that came free with the video camera we bought, and it's that little cheapie that got me hooked on photography. When I look back at old pics knowing what I know now, I often think I could have done better had I done this or that. But I suppose that's what it's all about, getting better all the time.

9 comments:

All of my Todays said...

Great passage and I know what you mean about the pictures before you got a good camera. x

Hazel said...

Great take on the prompt

Pauline said...

I like it and we all have to start somewhere. Your photo are great.

Anonymous said...

This photo is GORGEOUS -- I think it totally captures a "passage". Thanks for sharing!

Igotmebabe said...

Fantastic passage, love it
Janette

Sarah said...

Great passage :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful passage!

lucy said...

What a great shot. Where was this taken?

Unknown said...

napenda kuchati na friendz