Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Glossing over things


Boy am I thrilled with this pic. I had actually given up on today's prompt and was getting ready to leave for work this morning. I was moving the car out of the garage when I noticed the 'glossy' part of the gear lever. Needless to say I ran back into the house and grabbed my camera, got as low as possible in the car, and snapped off four or five good shots. I'll admit I played with the contrast a little to get the shadows a bit darker, but overall, I'm very happy.

5 comments:

Bobs said...

Fab shot, Brendan! Isn't it funny how we all get into contortions to get a good photograph! :)

xx

Igotmebabe said...

Worth getting down low for, great shot

All of my Todays said...

I can see why you are happy with it it is a great shot. x

Sue said...

Fabulous . . . these prompts certainly open our eyes to the world around us.

Sue :-)

Louise said...

Fab! Great glossy shot!