Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Not bad for day two!


I can't believe I made it. Usually I get involved in some sort of project or other and by the second day I'm losing interest and looking elsewhere. I actualy made it to the second day. I hate to call what I do 'photography' because that's what professionals do, I'd rather call it 'happy-snapping' or something along those lines. I first started happy-snapping when I bought a cheap digital camera a few years ago. I was fascinated with all the functions that came with the camera and soon learnt how they all operated. But recently I've become a bit dissillusioned with it, as one can't do everything one wants to do with a cheep camera as you can with a full function SLR. So needless to say I took the plunge and invested in some quality camera. Today's shot however was taken with 'el cheepo' but I thought it qualifies for an upload. It's a shot of Durban harbour at night. Hope you like it!

No comments: